Summer is right around the corner!
We all know that feeling of what should we do with the kids today? The park again!? No, we did that yesterday and the day before! If you are tired of the same summer activities over and over you’ve come to the right place. I’ve compiled the top 5 inexpensive things to do with your kids over summer break, and one of them is free! Each title is hyperlinked to the corresponding place.
- Admission: adults $6 and children $6
- Hands on exhibits for children of all ages
- No limit how long you stay and play
- Snacks and beverages for purchase lunch can be brought and eaten there, but only in designated areas
personal favorite: the music room
- Admission: Children $10 Mon-Thur, $12 Fri-Sun
- Slimbing area
- Scooters to ride
- Gift shop
- Cafe and bar
Personal favorite: Children and adults receive wrist bands, they can not leave with anyone else but you.
- Admission: Day pass for Davison Residents $5 per vehicle, $10 per vehicle for non residents
- Lake to play in
- Splash pad: Admission: Residents $2 and Non-Residents $3, 2 yrs and under free
- Concession stand
- Kayak and water board rentals
- Friday night movies on the beach
Personal Favorite: Splash pad is gated so little ones are contained
- 2 free games each day for kids registered
- Shoe rental is included at some bowling centers
Personal Favorite: Bowling gives kids a chance to practice their hand eye coordination
- Admission: Free!
- Summer reading program for children and adults
- Daily activities for the kids
- Prize drawing each week for adults
- End of the summer party for kids and adults
Personal Favorite: It encourages reading for all ages
If you found this helpful to make your child’s summer fulfilled please share it!